Ringworms are the types of fungal infections that are pretty easy to treat with the help of natural remedies for ringworm. The credit goes to Ayurvedic remedies which can treat the infection successfully. You can buy the anti-fungal creams from the chemist’s shop over the counter. If the lotion or the cream is used continuously for 4-6 weeks, it can treat the ringworm infection.
However, if you find that the topical creams are not effective over the ringworm infection, you can make use of natural remedies for ringworm. Ringworms are deadly that can impact the nails, skin area and scalp. Tinea, being the medical name of ringworm, can affect any part of the human body. The condition is mainly common among children and there are many natural ways of treating psoriasis.
Top ways of treating ringworm
If you do not address the problem of ringworm seriously, there can be further complications. The infection may get spread all throughout the body. Prior to using the natural remedies for ringworm given below:
- Garlic extract is the best treatment for ringworm since it is rich in ajoene. Ajoene is the anti-fungal element which can treat ringworm. The anti-fungal agent offers a great promise in treating hair loss and even psoriasis.
- Ringworm can best be cured by the tea tree oil. Comprising of antiseptic and anti-fungal elements, the tea tree oil is capable of treating several skin conditions. It may be used to treat even pimples and acne. Simply soak a cotton ball in tea tree oil and apply to the infected area. With the regular use of tea tree oil, anyone can get rid of ringworms.
- Coconut oil is the excellent way of curing ringworms. Its healing properties are superb and can address ringworms. If you have itchy skin, directly apply the coconut oil to cure the itchiness and redness.
- Having the natural anti-fungal property, apple cider can cure ringworm infection. Apply the apple vinegar at least 3-5 times daily on the infected skin. Within 3-4 days you will be able to get rid of infection.
- The safest, natural and one of the most effective home remedies for ringworm is certainly Jojoba oil. Lavender oil may also be used to treat the area since it is soothing. You need to mix drops of lavender oil in the jojoba oil and apply over the skin. The use of jojoba oil in combination of lavender oil can bring about instant relief. Both the oils have anti-fungal properties to treat the condition.
So now you can have a fair knowledge of natural remedies for ringworm and can treat them as well, but if you find that after applying these remedies problem is still there then go for a doctor.